28 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
There are many questions you can ask your boyfriend. But which ones really matter? What do you really need to know about your loved one? We will tell you the most important questions you should ask your partner in the course of your relationship.
Even far away from your favorite movie, favorite drink, and favorite music, there are still some essential questions that reveal a lot about your boyfriend's character. At the beginning of a relationship, it is still completely normal that you shower each other with questions. But once you know each other for a while, you slowly but surely seem to know everything about each other... right?
Find out here which different phases most relationships go through and when there are probably no more secrets:
These are the 28 questions you can ask your boyfriend.
What can you ask your boyfriend when you've run out of questions? There are a lot of questions that will bring you closer together and promote a happy relationship. Who knows, maybe you will discover some common ground or good points to discuss?
Some of the questions are of a general nature to get to know the character of your loved one even better. They also revolve around him and his life and last but not least about you and your relationship. So it's a good mix that illuminates him from all sides. And you too, of course, if you answer them right away. here come our examples!
Questions you can ask your boyfriend:
- When did you realize you loved me?
- What do you think I find most attractive about you?
- Do you think we spend too much or too little time together?
- When do you feel that I love you and when don't you?
- What do you actually think about my best friend?
- How important is it to you what your parents think about me?
- How important is it to you what your friends think about me?
- Which pet would you like to have?
- What would you do with a million euros?
- What would you do if you only had one more day to live?
- What would the perfect weekend look like for you?
- Do I compliment you enough?
- When did I last hurt your feelings?
- What do you like most about our relationship?
- What habits of mine upset you?
- What need of yours have I not yet been able to fulfill?
- How can we improve our sex life?
- With which three words would you describe yourself?
- What is your most beautiful and what is your most terrible memory?
- Is there something about yourself that you are particularly proud of?
- Which of your friends has made the biggest impression on you?
- What are you most grateful for in your life?
- Which big dream do you still want to fulfill?
- What is the greatest achievement in your life?
- Whose death, whether with friends or family, would be the worst for you?
- Do you think that I haven't been or am not honest with you about something?
- What do you like and dislike most about your body?
- Are you sure of my love? If not, what can I do to make you be?
See also: 15 Questions to Ask Before Getting Married
Does he master all the questions brilliantly?
It's not easy to ask your friend such deep questions. Especially when you don't know how he will react. But when you come out of the conversation as a strong couple, then you have to hold on to him and never let him go.
As you can see, there are a few questions you can ask your boyfriend that go a little deeper. Maybe you are also asking yourself these questions to get to know yourself better. We are sure you will learn exciting things about your partner that you would never have suspected before. Give it a try! Do you have any other ideas about what you can and should ask your boyfriend? Then feel free to add to our list in the comments section.